"Boss of the Plains" Wool Felt Hat
* NOW IN STOCK *
Paying homage to a timeless classic, this wool felt hat is a sure statement piece. It's a perfect accessory to dress up any outfit.
These handcrafted hats are in very limited supply, so make sure to get yours while available.
- Hand blocked in NYC using traditional millinery techniques on a vintage wooden hat block
- 5" tall open crown and 3" wide brim
- 100% Wool Felt sourced in the USA
- One size fits most - inner circumference measures 20" (~ 51cm)
- Internal sweat band is made with an elasticated ribbon to accommodate head circumferences between 18-20".
- Brush the top and bottom counter-clockwise with a soft bristle brush.
- Set your hat on its top or hang from a peg or hat hook to help it retain its shape.
- If your hat gets wet, shake off all excess water, let dry, then lightly brush clean.
- Use steam to shape and clean hat. For heavy stains, powdered cleaners may be used.